[pct-l] rain jacket for PCT in Oregon/Washington

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Thu Apr 24 19:35:47 CDT 2014

Bert,

Last year I hit the weather just right, a few late afternoon cloudbursts in OR and some drizzly days in WA, but nothing persistent. Temps were modest. I finished on 10 Sept at Manning Park. My silnylon rain parka and pants were plenty adequate. If you don't have to bushwhack, the DriDucks should hold up fine. But as always, YMMV.

Good luck,
Mango