[pct-l] Water Cache at Scissors Xing

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 27 20:24:19 CDT 2014

Yes !!why not?
As long as they don't do anything that's puts other people at risk to rescue them. I say ,always choose to stay alive and keep others alive. No one cares or gives points for the lightest pack ,fastest hike,most miles in a day,that you didn't stop for the day and warm up when it got too cold. Only you care about all of that. Don't let your demons drive you. The trail will be there.
I've seen many people with their first pack do just fine.
Be safe out there
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone