[pct-l] Oregon in october?

Heather Keys hkeys26 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 16:54:58 CDT 2014

Hello all! Last year I started the trail but only made it 1000 miles due to some health problems. I orignally planned to be back in 2015 to finish. However, I am missing the trail so much and now that it is spring I'm impatient to get back out there. I have some obligations holding me here until late september. So my question is, how is Oregon in october? What extra challenges would I face that late in the season? Is the trail passable? Is it snowing, rainy, cold? Will I be all alone or will there be an occasional other hiker? Are the stores all closed? Is this possible for me, an average hiker?
Thanks for any advice!
Dreaming PCT .....