[pct-l] Water Caches

Fritz Ward fritz7ntd at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 12:20:32 CDT 2014

And as a side note, those of us who have been doing small caches of water (and fruit) are starting to get overwhelmed by the numbers. I know I cannot keep up, so while I like to maintain a spot where hikers can enjoy a drink and some shade, I cannot possibly get enough water and other items into my cooler to keep up with the new numbers.  I don't know how many other trail angels are in the same boat, but relying on smaller caches like Team Turtle's is just not advisable, and I apologize in advance to those who have found it empty.

Best wishes, Lonely Turtle