[pct-l] Simply parking in a National Forest does not requireapermit

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Wed Apr 30 14:40:10 CDT 2014

A government agency can charge access fees, its part of their administrative
responsibilities to make such decisions under the Constitution.  My local
park charges a parking fee.  We may not like it (I don't), but its a
significant source of revenue for the agency involved.  Whether or not a
visitor uses any facilities or not.  And the driveway and parking area are
certainly facilities.  I'd be surprised if its not overturned pretty
quickly.