[pct-l] Stevens Pass resupply / trans / lodging update?

Tom Grundy caver456 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 21:52:02 CDT 2014

What's the best place to get info on options for resupply, nearby lodging,
and transportation, for Stevens Pass?  We're headed for a section hike from
Snoqualmie to CA next week and we'd like to line up something more reliable
than hitching.  Does greyhound, amtrak bus, or and lodging shuttle stop up
there?  The adventure of hitching is part of the adventure of the PCT for
many folks - we're just not on that wavelength.  Thanks for any info!
-Tom
Nevada City CA