[pct-l] Subject: Snow on Goat Rocks?

ambery-80243 at mypacks.net ambery-80243 at mypacks.net
Sun Aug 3 11:57:11 CDT 2014

Contrary to popular belief, this was not a low snow year in the Goat Rocks, and for some reason even with the warm weather this summer it was hanging on pretty late.  The PCT is basically snow free now, but there is still snow on the slopes heading to Old Snowy from the south.  The knife-edge ridge is snow free.

Subject:  Snow on Goat Rocks