[pct-l] SPOT Connect in N Cascades (Rebecca Wilcox)

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Tue Aug 12 17:06:15 CDT 2014

I gave up on spot and switched to DeLorme InReach. I now get confirmation of delivery and I can also receive text’s from my wife.
The spot for me in the PNW only went through @ 60% of the time.

Diarmaid “Irish” Harmon
irishharmon at comcast.net
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!"