[pct-l] Bear Canisters & Weight Loss

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Thu Aug 14 13:30:01 CDT 2014

Reinhold has a point, but I think what was being alluded to is that you
can't get the required 4000=5000 cals. a day into the bear canister...unless
you are going to add oil.

On a side note, eating oil without the carbs is actually healthy for you.
You will train your body to burn fat for energy instead of carbs.  It's when
you eat the carbs with the oil that it clogs up your arteries.  So protein
and fats....

Golly