[pct-l] Mammoth Lakes and Independence Questions

Frank Gilliland frankgilliland at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 13:29:53 CDT 2014

Connecting my dots on my flip-flop-skip-flop-flip-(then return to skipped section) of California.
Being dropped off at Sonora Pass this weekend heading SOBO to Walker Pass. (heading out for my second flop)
Plan is to mail boxes to Motel 6 in Mammoth Lakes and the Chevron in Independence via Kearsarge Pass.
(I’ve Done this section before but my first time to Mammoth and Independence)
Buy food at Tuolumne and KM.
Any trail report would be helpful (water report, transportation and re-supply thoughts, etc.)
May try to use the new Kern Transit bus at Walker Pass!! to get to Bakersfield Amtrak.

Direct email:  frankgilliland <at> gmail.com

See ya down the trail……
StarMan