[pct-l] Bear Canisters & Weight Loss

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Thu Aug 14 13:59:27 CDT 2014

LOL!  I too have planned many gourmet meals.  I told my husband that he'll be eating like a King on the trail.  I have diabetes and can't eat all the pre-packaged high carb stuff.  I bought a lot of freeze dried food from Honeyville and along with lots of packaged mixes from the Asian store, was able to put all sorts of great things together.  It took some doing, but it can be done!  Did you know they even have powdered wine?
Golly