[pct-l] Ride from North Bend Wa to Snoqualamie Pass

gary_schenk at verizon.net gary_schenk at verizon.net
Mon Aug 18 14:23:06 CDT 2014

 Take the bus to North Bend and then grab a cab to the pass.

On 08/18/14, isabella at bendnet.com wrote:

Hi all,

 I'm looking for a ride early this Thurs morn either from the Seattle
airport or from North Bend up to Snoqualamie Pass.

The bus that runs from the airport to central Wa say they won't stop up on
the pass.........sheesh.

The closest they'll get me is to North Bend - about 20 miles from the pass.

Any ideas?

Thx! Isabella

List Archives: