[pct-l] Horseman need Castle Crags Trail Angel

Charles Williams charlesnolie at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 16:51:11 CDT 2014

Fireweed,
I just talked with my resupply driver and he thinks he'll actually be able to make it to Castella to meet me now.  I added a zero day this morning in the plan for early in the trip and it bumped everything back a day, so he now thinks he can make it.  But thanks for the offer, and if I need any "local" help when I get there, I'll give you a call.

Charles