[pct-l] (no subject)

Jennifer Zimmerman jenniferlzim at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 21:28:43 CST 2014

In 2013 we cowboy camped nearly every night from Campo to Evolution Creek,
where the mosquitoes showed up. I prefer it to sleeping in a tent.  Try not
to camp down next to water or in big open spaces with no tree cover or
you'll wake up dewy.  Camping under trees, even when they were very tall
with sparse foliage, helped us stay dry. If we were really damp in the
morning we'd wipe down our bags with a bandana before getting up.

JZ