[pct-l] 2011 Thru-hiker Photo Essay from the Sierras (Big Snow Year)

Sam Ward samward36 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 17:07:37 CST 2014

If you want something a little different than the Wild movie for less of
your time and money check out my photo essay recounting the Sierras in
2011, another one of those "record" snow years.

http://www.theperipherymag.com/essay-pacific-crest-trail

Many people skipped and flipped but our group of five (then four) went
straight thru. Our first resupply from Kennedy Meadows was VVR. Happy to
chat about it here or the comments of the article. Hope you enjoy it!

Sam Ward, PCT 11 AT 08