[pct-l] [!! SPAM] Resupply Options for Burney Falls

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 06:32:23 CST 2014

I know that the store is convenient. But, if anyone wants to go to town (Burney)to resupply, it's a good town. In 2013 the nice man who picked me up said that there was a friendly contest among local Lion's Club(Elks Club?) to see how many hikers they could pick up. A new health food store just opened. If contacted the owner could be encouraged to carry heathy hiker appropriate food. There is also a big regular grocery store and nice people in the motel where I stayed. When you cross the road the first time ,walk west to where the road from the bird sanctuary crosses(a few hundred feet). Then you'll have lots of traffic.
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone