[pct-l] Is PostHoler still around?

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sat Dec 13 06:59:02 CST 2014

Good morning, JCIL000-hiker,

I’m not “Postholer” but I’m still around and -- as they say --  98.6,
vertical, and can still fog a mirror.  I continue to read PCT-L posts but
I’ve taking to heart a saying from the late rock guitarist and philosopher,
Jimi Hendrix:  “Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.”

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/