[pct-l] Planning a Section Hike - Ziggy & The Bear to I-5

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 18:54:40 CST 2014

I left Idyllwild April 8 on my MYTH.('07)  Great hike plenty of water     8-10 days later I got snowed out just past Little Jimmy.  Hitched out on a snow plow.  Laid off the trail for 3 days then went back to completely clear trail into Donna's.  Just check the snow levels. I think you should be fine. But I don't understand I-5 do you mean the 15 or do you mean I-5 at Castella. That means going through the Sierra very early.  If we have an early melt could be OK
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone