[pct-l] Snow Advice on OR and Washington PCT 2015

Jerry King geraldbking at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 13:59:55 CST 2014

Peter,
I would be prepared for snow in Oregon for the areas over 5000' elevation.
Specifically the Three Sisters & Mt Jefferson areas before July 20th. If
you could slide everything forward 15 days (July 1 to September 15) snow
conditions and weather would probably be better, although you will have
more company as this will match the bulk of the thru-hikers.
Jerry

--
Jerry King
1534 SE 41st Ave