[pct-l] Rude and offensive

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Fri Dec 19 17:32:37 CST 2014

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 12:56 PM, JoAnn <jomike at cot.net> wrote:
>Brick is the problem.

It never ceases to amaze me that people like JoAnn bitch when I don't
run the list they way they want, yet they stay around and take
advantage of my (and Ryan's) volunteer work, and all they do to give
back is complain.

If I was really the evil person JoAnn thinks she I am, posts like this
would make me boot her off the list. However, she is still here.

However, I do invite JoAnn to leave this list. It seems her life would
be better if she were not a member. It would certainly make my life
more pleasant.

I don't get paid for doing this, and this sort of aggravation makes me
wonder why I even bother. Can't we all just get along?