[pct-l] Snow Advice on OR and Washington PCT 2015

Peter Necarsulmer necarsulmer at mac.com
Sat Dec 20 15:13:33 CST 2014

Dear All,

Thanks very much for excellent advice from Andrea Dinsmore, Ned Tibbets and Jerry King in response to my post on the 19th.

Apologies for this resend of my advice request (below) for a HIGHWAY 95 (CA-OR border) to MANNING PARK trek this summer beginning June 15 and ending August 31st.  If anyone has additional experience, suggestions advice I would be very grateful — especially about snow conditions and being well prepared for dealing them.   Thanks again.  Peter