[pct-l] Bee in Your Bonnet

Jennifer Zuber jennzuber at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 12:33:24 CST 2014

Hey all,

Just a quick plug for the Hayduke Trail. It's crazy amazing! Just finished
our Thru-Hike.

If you're looking for an adventure complete with quick sand, tough route
finding, pack raising/lowering with rope, scrambling as the norm,
drop-you-to-your-knees desert SW beauty, challenging water carries, long
river wades, bushwacking, isolation, prehistoric cultural artifacts,
ginormous scenery...this is a route to check out!

Andrew Skurka has his HDT Resource Bundle that was critical to our success.
Many thanks to him and previous thru-hiker contributors.

PLEASE feel free to contact me when you start dreaming and planning your
HDT grand adventure!!! I would love an opportunity to help. My first
suggestion: don't forget to bring your hiking buddy :)

Jennifer Spiderwoman Zuber

(PCT, SHR, & HDT Thru-Hiker)