[pct-l] Permit Questions

Matt Parker zerosignal74 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 1 11:13:15 CST 2014

Hi All,

I sent my permit for entering Canada in early January this year and got it
back within a week. It was very fast but maybe that was because it was
pretty early. I recommend do it now and mark that action complete so you
don't have to worry about it later when you are really cramming everything
in on your To Do List right before the hike begins.

Take Care,
Drake