[pct-l] Amazon.Com Resupply

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 14:51:53 CST 2014

I agree. But have also been so thankful to PO people over the years who have given me my packages when they have been closed to the public.  You can't count on it but I have knocked at the back door asked many a time. They have a perfect right to ignore me or say no and never have. Twice though I have had a Postmaster come close to refusing to give me a box that was sent to my trail name. This happened even though they had other mail with both names on it.  I carefully now use my birth name even though I don't use it on much else(only when legally required to like on my computer). Marmot

Sent from my iPhone