[pct-l] Canada permit

Daniel Zellman danielzellman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 12:03:38 CST 2014

Since the border is unstaffed at the PCT, my understanding of the permit is
that it primarily comes into play when (if) you LEAVE Canada. If you're
leaving and can't prove that you entered legally, they can probably make
your life pretty unpleasant (and potentially expensive) for a while. Seems
that this would apply to Canadian citizens, too.

--
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
    --Buddhist proverb