[pct-l] Mountain Lion Attack- Hwy 74 & Navaho Rd, Perris, Ca.

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Mon Feb 3 14:04:54 CST 2014

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 10:15 AM, Luce Cruz <lucecruz13 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I doubt the homeless man was attacked because the cat intended to eat him.
> The homeless man was probably not storing food and/or garbage correctly.

Now should we all start carrying cougar canisters?

According to press reports if confirmed, the attack would be the 15th
in California since 1986, and the first in Southern California in 10
years.

I really don't think this is something to be worried about compared to
something really dangerous, like road walks. Of course if you are
really worried about being attacked,  a knife isn't going to do
anything, and a model 1911 .45ACP only weighs 3 lbs loaded.

Just sayin.