[pct-l] Start time

CClark dr_carolyn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 17:00:43 CST 2014

So the only time we can get time off work is from mid June to mid August.  Yet we are very eager to hike SoCal [either Sections A-B-D or D-E-F] because we have completed all the other sections of the PCT except those six.

Would we be really foolish to try to complete D-E-F between about June 14 to July 4? We are old, but we are still able to hike 20 miles a day carrying a full load of water.

Is the water report still being updated that late in the season?

C Clark

Message: 19