[pct-l] Go-Lite Backpack looking for a good home

Jedarr at aol.com Jedarr at aol.com
Wed Feb 5 21:09:39 CST 2014

I have an almost unused (one short trip, maybe) Go-Lite backpack  that I
would like to offer (for payment of postage only) to anyone who believes  he
or she would make good use of it.  It dates from about 2002 so it is  "old
school:"  essentially a large, well-made, tough nylon bag with  decent straps
and a basic, unpadded, hip belt.  One exterior  pocket.  Ensolite embedded
in a sleeve so that it sits against your  back.  It can easily be removed
and/or replaced.  Total weight is  1 lb. 5 oz.

I bought it when I was expecting to retire soon and start section  hiking.
But arthritis intervened to prevent backpacking.  By the time  I had my
hips replaced I had become aware of better (for my taste)  light packs.  It has
been in my attic most of its life.

If you are interested, contact me off-line at _jedarr at aol.com_
(mailto:jedarr at aol.com) .  I can send photos but I  can't tell you much about its
performance.  Maybe others on the list  can.

Backpax (Jack Darr)
San Francisco