[pct-l] Insole-nt Question

Elizabeth Church elizabethrbchurch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 16:25:32 CST 2014

A  thought on feet and calluses -- I hiked the PCT in 2013 and I didn't get a single blister!  I went barefoot a lot before the hike and basically had leather soles on my feet. I hiked in running shoes and some trainers - nothing fancy.  Went through 5 pairs, like most folks, but my feet were in good shape for most of the trial.

Cinco