[pct-l] Insole-nt Question

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Thu Feb 6 17:22:06 CST 2014

That foam pad Shroomer spoke of is a Dr Sholls insert sold at nearly every
grocery & drug store in the US. About a 1/4 inch of padding for the sharp
rocky trails. When it starts getting flat I pull the pad out. My socks are
very thin sock liners and the shoes are New Balance Minimus trail running
shoes. Almost no padding between my feet and the trail.

Ken