[pct-l] Glasses case

Hikesandbikes hikingis4me2 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 19:37:12 CST 2014

I have a plastic case that has rounded edges.  It is a little over 7" long and weighs 2 oz.  The top slips off, so you would put your glasses in vertically. It will hold my glasses easily. I found it in the notions department at a fabric store.  Some people use it for sharp objects like scissors and seam rippers.  I use mine for my playground whistle.

Lost and Found

Life is an Adventure on Two Feet and Two Wheels.