[pct-l] Boring Gear Question

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 19:44:48 CST 2014

Damn next time I'm going to carry an anvil. Next time I get to the
Lead Cache on the PCT I'm going to take the whole box. I can squat
150lbs so an anvil and a box of lead is nothing.

Seriously, the lightest hatchet is the one you leave at home. If you
need little sticks to kindle a fire, the whole trail is FULL of them
everywhere you look. And the ones in California practically burst
into flames if you just look at them funny.

P.S. It rained today in So Cal!