[pct-l] Filter vs. Chlorine dioxide

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 23:28:13 CST 2014

Great pictures Yoshihiro.  It makes it all very clear.  I used the Sawyer
as a "squeeze" on the CDT but have switched to gravity feed after using
Yoshihiro's set up this past summer.  It is really easy, quick and you
don't have to roll the bags as you do when you "squeeze" them.  I think the
bags will last longer without this pressure.  Because I don't like the soft
Platypus or Sawyer bags that much, (I like drinking out of a bottle
please!), I'm only carrying one soft bag for dirty water and then a tube to
drain the water into my bottles.

It's a great set up.

Shroomer

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 9:01 PM, Yoshihiro Murakami <completewalker at gmail.com