[pct-l] Foot ready, are you?

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 19:44:00 CST 2014

I got in between blisters even with injinjis. It would have been
worse for sure without them, but they weren't a miracle.

One day the blister was really bad on one of my little toes so I
hiked with one shoe and one flip-flop. I walked 15 miles like that. I
met a guy in Oregon who always backpacked in flip-flops because of
bone spurs and another guy in Oregon hiking in Crocs with a big heavy
pair of boots strapped to his pack for climbing 3-Fingered Jack. And
of course, Ameoba hiked in Crocs. I think she did the whole AT and
all of So Cal PCT in Crocs.