[pct-l] Foot ready, are you?

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 11:50:18 CST 2014

Great Idea HDMama.  I'm just now reading "What Makes Olga Run" the story of
the incredible 94 year old gal who still competes in track and field, and a
bunch of other really old super athletes, and one of the things they've
just talked about is the importance of standing.  Just standing as apposed
to sitting.  Of course moving around is even better, but standing up is
nearly as good as walking in terms of what it physically entails in us
humans.  So you may be absolutely right.  The book has just come out and is
incredible.  There's some great Youtubes of her running, long jumping,
throwing javelin, discus and hammer (that's the most amazing).  She began
track and field in her mid 70's.  If we're basically healthy, there seems
to be no point at which we can't turn things around.

Shroomer