[pct-l] Permit Question

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 20:30:53 CST 2014

Nah, I just thought I'd hike 5 weeks in the deserts and go home.  Didn't
happen.  The first 10 days on trail was too much fun and then going to the
ADZPCTKO simply ruined me.  There was no turning back after that weekend.
 You want to get inspired?  You want to get real trail ruined?  Just hitch
your way back to the KO.  If you had any question about what you're doing
out there, it will be answered, although not by the great prior thru hikers
who put the event on, not by the fabulous trainings and great food nor the
fact that it's all being given to you, the new thru hiker, for nothing, nor
even by the 700 wonderful hikers you're camping with, some of whom will
become very dear to you.  The answer will come from deep within your own
heart.  You might not be able to put it into words, but you'll know that
you simply have to be a part of this wonderful trail community, a family of
people setting out on the adventure of a lifetime, on one of the greatest
trails in the world.  And the fun has just begun!  Nah, there was no way I
wasn't hiking that trail after KO.

Have a wonderful hike folks.

Shroomer