[pct-l] PCT - Hard Dirt?

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 16:32:49 CST 2014

It was not an issue for the vast majority of places we camped.  There were
those few times in really rocky spots or on old gravel road beds where it
was an issue, but not enough of one to bring anything special along.  But
if the nail is light enough, bring it and see if it's useful.  If it isn't
you'll get rid of it once you figure that out.

Good hiking Wallijito!

Shroomer