[pct-l] Completing Canada permit application form

Meike dideldadum at web.de
Mon Feb 10 11:20:07 CST 2014

I'm having problems to understand some parts of the application form for
the Canada entry permit. Could anyone help me out on this?

1. "Appearance" - what are they asking for? I can translate the word,
but do not get the idea. Can you give me an example of possible answers
to get me started?
1. "Itinerary": As they are asking for the ETA and the ETD further down,
what am I supposed to fill in here?
2. "What type of funds will you have in your possession?" - No idea yet,
how much cash I will carry at that time - funny question. Any problems
to expect if I just fill in a fantasy number, 100 i.e., plus "Visa" for
credit card?

Thanks again for your help, dear fellow hikers :)
Meike