[pct-l] Shoe size and blisters

Carol museumgirl at me.com
Mon Feb 10 15:17:02 CST 2014

My feet have been wide from birth. (My mom says my first shoes were a quad E, and the salesman stated that they were purt near square!) I've always been lucky with Nikes and recently found a chart online that lists their lasts (manufacturing forms.)
It is located here: http://www.aperfectdealer.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/scstore/sitepages/tekfit.html?E+scstore
My favorite Nikes ever were a pair of 411's, which were made on an S-2 last. Should have bought six pair! I'm in the process of trying to find out which current Nikes use the S-2 last.

Carol