[pct-l] Princeton Tec Headlamps (customer service) & Katadyn water filters shout out too

Paint Your Wagon n801yz at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 15:31:27 CST 2014

Just got off the phone with a customer service rep. w/ Princeton Tec.
I have a Remix headlamp and the battery compartment door/latch broke.
I called them up and in less than 60 seconds, had the new door and hinge pin on the way.
The contact person (Pam) said I would receive the items in about 5 days. Perfect.

My favorite restaurant has a sign that says: If something’s wrong- tell us. If something’s right- tell others.

<>Paint<>

http://www.princetontec.com/contact_form/contact_us

PS While I’m on the subject of customer service- two identical Katadyn Hiker Pro water filter plunger handles snapped off during use.
I called Katadyn and they sent me two replacements within a week.

A shout out and thank you to both of these gear suppliers.