[pct-l] travel insurance pct

Luce Cruz lucecruz13 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 13:06:16 CST 2014

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 10:52 AM, Adrian Santos <santos666091525 at hotmail.com
> wrote:

> basically what I need is to know that if I break a leg crossing the
> forester pass ice shot , an helicopter could come to rescue me and fix me
> in a hospital and put me back in UK. And the insurance would take care of
> all this.
>
> I  just getting bored of reading all the small letter of all those
> policies. the basic ones just cover  up to 2000 metres and also not rescue.
>
> thanks
> Adrian

I'm putting this conversation back on the PCT-L list as there is a wealth
of information there and others might have more information on my
suggestions or things I just didn't even know about.

I have a SPOT satellite beacon. It comes with some insurance that is
provided by http://www.geosalliance.com/. Might be worth looking into as
the SPOT can summon help where there is no cell service.

Luce Cruz