[pct-l] Subject: Logistics for an Early Start

DayLate07 . dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 22:32:42 CST 2014

Best bet is to plan to arrive at Lake Morena on Weds Night.  Get a ride
Thrus AM to boarder and arrive back at lake in late afternoon.  Spend
Friday and Sat at kick off and get ride Sunday AM back to Warner springs.

You will be able to find all these rides very easily without pre planning
them.  I've headed to kickoff early before just to hike the section from
the boarder to the lake on Thursday and never had a problem getting to the
boarder on Thursday, and on Sunday getting to WS will be very doable.

Day-Late