[pct-l] Resources for Sub 4-Month Thru-Hike?

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Fri Feb 14 00:55:45 CST 2014

I'm one of those guys who must have sniffed to much glue as a kid, as I also want to thru-hike the trail within 4 months.
The concept I have adopted for training is, 'build a bigger engine', so I'm not maxed out every day on the trail and, always have a reserve to tap into if needed.   A small engine just won't  hold up for long if it's running in the red zone, day after day.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone