[pct-l] Umbrella or not?

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 21:00:53 CST 2014

On the PCT and CDT, I used my Chrome Dome extensively for sun in both
desert sections, and lived under it in WA on the PCT when it rained for
weeks at a time.  To have your top half dry, even with a raincoat on is
much preferable to being wet in the face.  I found I could still use my
camera from under my umbrella in all but the windiest rainstorms which gave
me some gorgeous misty shots of what little we could see of the mtns in WA.
 I did not need it from the High Sierra to WA.  But that may be different
each year.

Shroomer

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 12:15 PM, Jennifer Zimmerman <jenniferlzim at gmail.com