[pct-l] Formatting a post here at the list.

Paint Your Wagon n801yz at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 15 14:48:21 CST 2014

OK-

I know just enough about computers and their associated programs to be
dangerous.

So,
after reading countless posts requiring scrolling,
which is (IMHO) detrimental to the experience,
I discovered that the Plain text formatting option
is the way to go when using Windows Live Mail.
FWIW-
The default setting on my system appears to be Rich text (HTML).
I'm using an Aspire One (net) notebook at home.
Posting from a portable device may be another animal altogether.

<>Paint<>