[pct-l] Formatting a post here at the list.

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Feb 15 21:55:23 CST 2014

First, as I understand it, the listserv strips out all the fancy formatting and converts it to plaintext.

Second, the real problem is with whatever software you used to read the email. Some clients automatically wrap, others do not.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.