[pct-l] Chrome dome

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 14:55:10 CST 2014

I, too, did not have an umbrella in So Cal and did not feel bad for
not having one. I used my foam pad at times to create shade. I found
an umbrella in the trash in Kennedy Meadows and that's when I started
carrying one. I liked it enough to eventually buy one.

There might be someone on the trail who has one but decides they
don't want it. You could offer to take it off their hands. I wouldn't
worry too much about not having every single thing you can think of
right off the bat. Things are easily swapped, purchased or sent home.

Also, the Birdie-pal or some such name is the same exact umbrella but
it is marketed for golfers.

Diane