[pct-l] Insole Question - Older large framed male.....

Frank Gilliland frankgilliland at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 15:20:04 CST 2014

I am a larger, older, big footed (feet) male……so there!  No barefoot or minimalist shoes for me.

I (think I) NEED Super-foot inserts (Green) placed ever so respectfully into Asics anti-pronating running shoes.

That combo makes my feet so very, very compliant.  They still get mad at me and complain.
My wife thinks I’m nuts, she asks when do your feet stop feeling the pain?
I tell her that after a few hundred miles my feet just go numb!

Oh! and I have found the best socks I have ever used.  They are Puma brand socks from Costco - They are
thin and tight around all of my bony curves! (of my feet anyway)

Any Hike you can walk away from and do another hike is a Good Hike!

StarMan