[pct-l] Costco CF trekking poles -weight question No 2.

Frank Gilliland frankgilliland at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 17:49:29 CST 2014

So, is this the weight per “each" pole or for the pair.  And being a gram winnie…..did you remove the rubber foot.

I can put a lot of weight on my Leki and Black Diamond poles.  What do you think with the Costco Poles????

Costco, not just for Snickers Bars!

By the way, the Costco Beer is just plain Awful!!!!  Stay with Sierra Nevada!

StarMan

>  I've been tempted to buy a pair but was disappointed that they don't
> indicate the weight on the packaging.  I'll be interested in your findings.
> Gypsy

Well, it appears that I had a weekend where I forgot everything I did, as I
gave away the old poles. I don't like the beer, but the beer likes me. ;-)

The new poles weigh 449 grams, 15.8 ounces.

Luce Cruz