[pct-l] Costco CF trekking poles -weight question No 2.

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 17:58:07 CST 2014

I used to hike with a stick but have now been using my Costco poles for 3
years.

I rely on them heavily, especially on down hills with my bad knee. They
also double as poles for my ultra lite tent, and (best of all) they were
only $29.99.

Beats the heck out of $100 to $200 for poles from REI.

Quackers